With ca. 50 m2 of flush, flat, rope free teak deck, 20 m2 of saloon, 5 cabins and 4 toilets, D&D Yachts hopes that they achieved their design mission…
“To set a new level of comfort in charter usage”
There are two tables in saloon giving the possibility of splitting a large charter crew into two groups. The extensive specification includes 300 litters of refrigerators, air-conditioning and a Yanmar 110 HP engine.
A well designed hull and attention to detail in production allows for excellent sailing speeds of 8-10knots cruising and a maximum of 14knots whilst still being very manageable. The strong Yanmar also allows for motoring speed of 8-10 knots at ¾ throttle. In addition, the 54 provides an assuring level of comfort even in a heavy sea with a displacement of 19tonnes.
D&D yachts have used their 12 years experience in the charter industry partnered with Nautika Kufner to develop a charter yacht that introduces a new level of comfort and quality for an unbeatable low price.
The task was to provide more comfort and more speed for less money………we have succeed!
STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND THE PRICE:
– auto pilot
– chart plotter (inside and outside)
– VHF radio station
– Wind/ Dept/ Speed (on both pedestals)
– Teak deck (total, ca. 48 m2)
– Bow Thruster (Lewmar)
– El.Anchor winch (Quick)
– Jeffa complete sterring system incl. motor for auto pilot
– Bimini / Sprayhood / Sundeck tenda (2x 3×2 m)
– Cockpit, saloon (10 pcs) and sundeck cushions (3×2 m)
– TV and radio/CD/DVD with inside and cockpit speakers
– Mooring set (anchors, chain … )
– The rest of the total set for charter usage
– The price is 250.000 EURO exc. VAT
– FCO “the boat in the sea (Marina Kastela, Croatia)”
– With installed mast with sails, all ropes, all other
– Charter equipment and the hull with antifouling protection